Friday, February 10, 2012

Jamie & Samantha Engaged

A sweet and cute couple! Many thanks to them both for being able to make it out to The Fuzzy Pig in Whitewater last weekend!

Samantha told me when we first met that she wanted to have a cute vintage type theme to her wedding. I even got to do some online window shopping for RED shoes!!! Ekkk...I love shoes! Well....getting back to wedding talk, I decided it would be perfect to meet at this beautiful antique shop and resturant in Whitewater. It ended up being a perfect backdrop and we had a great time.

So here are a few of my picks from the shoot. Enjoy! September...here we come!!
 Hands down, one of my favorite pictures! ^^^^ Can you tell? It's also the biggest one ;)
 See....look! Aren't they super cute!?!

Also, many thanks to my friend Jill who introduced me to Samantha in the first place. Jill is venturing into the world of wedding planning. And for those who want a wedding planner that is super passionate about it and absolutely loves loves loves everything weddings...she is your girl!

Feel free to contact CLM if you are interesting in booking Jill as your Wedding Planner!!

~ Capture Life Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment